In the event that a data subject is an identifiable natural person for JettyRobot s.r.o. and proves his/her identity, he/she has the following rights. The rights stated below may be exercised only in relation to personal data where there is no doubt that they belong to the requesting data subject.
1. Right to information (Art. 13 and 14 GDPR)
Under Art. 13 and 14 GDPR, the data subject has the right to information, including but not limited to the scope and purpose of processing, the method of personal data processing, and information regarding to whom the personal data may be disclosed. JettyRobot s.r.o. meets its information obligation towards data subjects through these principles posted at www.jettyrobot.com, as well as in contracts with customers and contractual partners, and in responses to requests of data subjects.
2. Right of access to personal data (Art. 15 GDPR)
Under Art. 15 GDPR, the data subject has the right of access to personal data, which includes the following rights:
– To obtain a confirmation whether personal data are processed;
– To obtain information about the purposes of processing;
– Categories of personal data concerned;
– Recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
– Planned duration of processing;
– Existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
– To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
– To obtain any available information as to the source of personal data if they are not collected from the data subject;
– To obtain information about the fact that automated decision making is used, including profiling, about suitable guarantees when transferring data outside the EU;
– To obtain a copy of personal data provided that the rights and freedoms of other persons are not adversely affected. In case of repetitive requests, JettyRobot s.r.o. will be entitled to charge an adequate fee for a copy of personal data.
3. Right of rectification of inaccurate data (Art. 16 GDPR)
Under Art. 16 GDPR, the data subject has the right of rectification of inaccurate personal data and completion of incomplete personal data processed by JettyRobot s.r.o. about the data subject. JettyRobot s.r.o. will rectify the data without undue delay, however, always depending on the relevant technical possibilities.
4. Right of erasure (Art. 17 GDPR)
Under Art. 17 GDPR, the data subject has the right of erasure of personal data regarding the data subject if JettyRobot s.r.o. fails to prove its legitimate reasons for the processing of such personal data. JettyRobot s.r.o. has implemented mechanisms for ensuring automatic anonymization or erasure of personal data in the event that the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were processed. If the data subject believes nonetheless that his/her personal data were not erased, he/she may request erasure provided that the data subject substantiates the legitimacy of such a request.
5. Right of limitation on processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
Under Art. 18 GDPR, until his/her case is handled, the data subject has the right to request a limitation on processing if the data subject claims inaccuracy of the personal data, the reasons for their processing or lodges an objection to their processing.
6. Right to be notified of rectifications, erasure or limitation on processing (Art. 19 GDPR)
Under Art. 19 GDPR, the data subject has the right to be notified by JettyRobot s.r.o. of a rectification, erasure or limitation on processing of personal data.
7. Right to portability of personal data (Art. 20 GDPR)
Under Art. 20 GDPR, the data subject has the right to request from JettyRobot s.r.o. personal data regarding the data subject and personal data provided by the data subject to JettyRobot s.r.o. in connection with a contract of employment or on the basis of a contract and that are processed by an automated system in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, and the right to request that such data be transferred to another controller if the person acting on behalf of the relevant controller is properly identified and can be verified. In the event that this right cannot be exercised due to an adverse effect on the rights and freedoms of third parties, the request cannot be granted.
8. Right to lodge an objection to the processing of personal data (Art. 21 GDPR)
Under Art. 21 GDPR, the data subject has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data due to a legitimate interest of JettyRobot s.r.o. In the event that JettyRobot s.r.o. fails to prove that there is a considerable legitimate reason for such processing that outweighs the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject, JettyRobot s.r.o. will stop such processing according to the objection without undue delay.
9. Right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data
Consent to the processing of personal data for business purposes can be revoked at any time after it comes into effect. Such revocation requires an express, comprehensible and specific manifestation of will. Consent to marketing communication granted for a specific electronic contact may be revoked at any time in the manner specified in such marketing communication.
10. Automated individual decision-making, including profiling (Art. 22 GDPR)
Under Art. 22 GDPR, the data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her. JettyRobot s.r.o. declares that it does not utilise automated decision-making.
11. Right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection (Art. 77 GDPR)
Under Art. 77 GDPR, the data subject has the right to file a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz) if the data subject believes that the processing of his/her personal data violates his/her rights or any provision of the GDPR.